Monday, June 10, 2013

Five Dollars + Stripes




Every time I think of $5, I start to sing the jingle from the Subway commercial that goes "5, 5 dollar, 5 dollar foot looooong." I mean seriously unless you're shopping at the Dollar Tree or on some fast food dollar menu you can't get much with only $5.  Well, clearly I've been under a rock because last week I discovered a $5 fashion steal and knew I had to share it.

Now let me insert a disclaimer here. This store target market is teenagers and although I'm well past my teenage years these striped canvas sneakers was a must-have from Five Below. I purchased two pairs the pink/white and black/white pair but it comes in three more colors blue/white (contemplating on snagging that pair) green/white and orange/white. The shoes are a cool addition to add to your shoe collection but do not expect longevity I mean at $5 you shouldn't expect top quality.

If you've been under that rock with me I want to encourage you to check out the store for yourself. I have a few parties I am buying prizes for and this place is perfect for cool inexpensive useful prizes.




No comments:

Post a Comment