Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Quit, But Now I'm Back... With changes + All In a Month & Updates



I quit this blog only after a few months of its launch. In my opinion, I was not interesting enough and was sorta a dork with all my books and mentoring. However, after a telephone call from one of my readers and an inquiry from a young lady at church I decided to relaunch it.

With the relaunch comes a few changes. I will continue my monthly goal posts but due to my jam pack workload, I will probably reduce them to three goals a month. This blog will now be my work/play lifestyle blog. I will share most of my boring life but for regular updates, you can follow me on Instagram.

March 2014 Goals
1. Lose 10 pounds. I lost the weight then gained it back but I'm attending a wedding in April which means I need to get 10 off and fast!

2. Secure 5 clients. My company (Love Publicity) has launched a new initiative I think will benefit businesses in my hometown of Detroit. My team is ready to tackle and secure press for the lucky 5 so I need to secure them.

3. Read one book. I am a business owner, event planner, mentor, wonderful daughter, phenomenal girlfriend, friend, and volunteer with tons of commitments so it's hard to focus on a book during this time of my life. If I just read one chapter a night surely I will complete a full book this month. Wish me luck.

A lot of things happened since August, Here's a few of my life events.

Updates
1. I caught up with some College friends during Homecoming 2013.




2. I turned 30. I opt out of paper invites for a website Teia30.com, My colors were pink and gold and although it was during our first blizzard in years, several of my friends were in attendance including my good friend Lena who flew all the way in from Washington D.C.  I loved my party and wouldn't change it for the world.




3. I coordinated a book launch in Atlanta from Detroit for my client. This book launch was extremely stressful but I kept that to myself. I under promised and over delivered and my client was more than satisfied. I am now working on a media relations campaign and enjoying every bit of it. The event sponsors were Myavana Mobile App, Amprogel, and Twenty Grand Vodka. (pictured with my client from Myhairaintnappy.com)



4. I was amongst a group of amazing experts during Brand-A-Thon and I shared my knowledge. I met with some amazing entrepreneurs who were seeking advice in public relations. I was excited to consult with them and look forward to seeing their businesses expand. (I'm located in the back with the black and white blazer)


5. I colored my hair from blond highlights to red! Sometimes a girl just need a change and this was my change.







No comments:

Post a Comment