Thursday, June 6, 2013

PAINT LOVE: Robyn by Zoya



Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend The Reveal Beauty and Trend Showcase put on by M.I.C.H. Fash Fest.



The event was amazing filled with so much art, beauty and fashion including a jewelry showcase, 3D hair sculpture showcase, a violinist and so much more. While in attendance I had the opportunity to catch up with some local beauty and fashion bloggers, old friends and associates and I even met new people (which we know is one of my goals for the month of June). While there people consistently inquired about my nail polish and since I'm kind of a nail polish addict, I thought why not share my addiction with the world. I will call this segment "Paint Love." The polish that I am soooo in love with is from Zoya called "Robyn." It's a bright blue that looks great in the sunlight. I fell in love with the color two years ago and out of my entire collection of blue polishes (which is around 10-12 colors) it is in my top 3 favorites. I've owned it for like 2 years so it's probably hard to find in stores but if you check online I am sure you're able to get your hands on one and at a decent price. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment