Saturday, May 11, 2013

And Love and Extra Stuff Begins...



I say what I mean and I mean what I say unless I'm just joking... which is most of the time.

Yes! I like to joke, laugh and most importantly enjoy life however I work in a very serious, demanding, and stressful job as a publicist in which I LOVE. In fact, I love it so much I named my company Love Publicity (available for your lifestyle brand pr needs in shameless plug news). This career has caused me to appear aggressive, serious, and bull-headed when I'm actually just a friendly, giving, driven and tenacious girlie girl. You'll see!

Some other things I love (in no particular order) would be nail polish, lipstick, shopping, Jesus Christ, reading, photography, traveling whenever I can, mentoring our teens, eating watermelon, apples, grapes and nectarines and I can not forget my lifelong addiction to ice cream.

In extra stuff news I've been trying to knock off 20 pounds for almost 5 years now (hello, ice cream addiction) and so you can follow me on that journey.  "Wow Teia! I need this recipe!" is what everyone should be saying but first I have to master these recipes, follow me as I perfect my cooking skills (I'm pretty good already). I want to start another business doing *insert idea here*. Yes, I have an entrepreneur spirit and in addition to my pr business in the past I've had the desire to open a beauty store, smoothie place, Coldstone Creamery and so much more but I just never had the time or the resources. I never know what could happen so follow me as I explore the endless possibilities the world has to offer me.

I'm shooting for at least one post a week which not only forces me to have a more interesting life but will keep me focused on achieving all my goals. So thanks in advance for reading!




1 comment:

  1. I Love Teia B and her Blog! Congrats BF! I wanna be like you when I grow up:) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete