Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.



See the title? Now remember this, I work all the time and hard too. However, working hard has it's rewards. Like being amongst these amazing group of women in pr. I loved that I was able to connect with some powerful women young and seasoned in the industry in my hometown of Detroit. This image was for the Michigan Chronicle, a state-wide black newspaper as they promote the Black Public Relations Society pr summit coming up on Saturday May 18, 2013. Read the full story here. I have a feeling this will not be the last time you see this amazing group of ladies together. They all love what they do and the wonderful world of public relations.

P.S. I am in the last row on the left, second to last.


No comments:

Post a Comment