Friday, August 2, 2013

Paint Love: Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by China Glaze



There's no secret that I love color. One of the things that I'm particularly strict on is my polish colors. I either like them soft and pastel or bright and electrifying which in my opinion looks amazing on my complexion.

A few years ago I took a trip to Myrtle Beach and wanted a bright and vibrant color and the nail tech showed me Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by China Glaze. I purchased it immediately. During my recent visit to the nail salon I felt the urge to be a little funky and edgy so I brought my Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and allowed the nail tech to create a design on my ring fingers. If you google it you could own this color too for as low as 3 dollars. Worth adding to your collection.







No comments:

Post a Comment