Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Have An Addiction... Purple Lippies!



There's no secret that I have an addictive personality trait. Fortunately for me none of them are life threatening. Except that one time but I promised myself not to ever eat an entire gallon of ice cream in three days again (I was 16 guys). So as you can tell from my post title I have a serious addiction to purple lipstick. I mean how many shades of purple does a woman need? 50? I'm kidding. I currently have 15 purple lipsticks, 8 purple lip liners and 8 shades of purple lip gloss and stains. Here's my lipstick list:


  1. Covergirl -Divine (This lipstick started my addiction I swore by it and started gifting it to others.)
  2. Revlon- Berry Haute
  3. Revlon -Va Va Violet
  4. Revlon - Gumdrop
  5. Rimmel - 04 Kate Moss Collection
  6. Maybelline -Brazen Berry 
  7. The Lip Bar - Purple Rain
  8. Heidi D Cosmetics - Twilight (Go visit former client here: HeidiDcosmetics.com)
  9. Mac - Up the Amp
  10. Mac - Heroine
  11. Mac - Strong Woman
  12. Mac - Playtime (Quite Cute Collection)
  13. Mac - Rebel
  14. Mac - Viva Glam Nicki 2
  15. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Hoochie

Now although I put myself on a purple buying hiatus, feel free to let me know of a purple lipstick I should add to my collection. And don't worry I'm not wasteful I use them all because basically that's what addicted people do.



No comments:

Post a Comment